I Was Weak, I Had to Have One Of Fishbanjo's Pipes!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I want to nab one of Sante's pipes as well, but have yet to see one that is both in my price range and tickles my fancy. Fish had a lot of awesome pipes, but he sure had some eclectic taste as well. There are some funky ones up right now. And that halibut shaped Scottie commission he had was just plain weird.

AE4HZ

Lurker
Nov 27, 2019
My purchase from the Sante collection. Cleaned and bowl filled with H&H Black House.

Cool thing upon receiving the pipe...it was gifted to him as there was a note in the box. I won't give the name on the note, but I wonder if it was a forum member. I'm always curious about the history of such things.

John

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
The one I won arrived yesterday and I am almost finished cleaning it. One fact that surprised me (not in a negative way), is, that the chamber was heavily caked and that the pipe obviously had been used a lot. I had always thought that the huge amount of pipes Fishnbanjo had, would not have allowed him to smoke a particular pipe very often. Obviously this thought was a fallacy.

Currently I am thinking about which blend to smoke in this pipe. I tend to cracking open a tin of Dunhill flake.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I had one bid on but got sniped while I was at the hockey game last night. Out of spite :) I dropped coins on a Winslow Crown Viking. With any luck it'll be here by Xmas. But yeah, I'm still going to keep an eye on banjo's stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.