Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

plugugly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 9, 2015
Can anyone who got/gets one post so that I can mutter angrily (but knowledgeably) about what I missed?
Plugugly

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
There was no bag/box

P & C will have a goodie box no doubt. Well, on second thought, there may be doubt with the new regulations which is why coffee was the kicker.

Jan 8, 2013
I got one but it was full of free stuff that I didn't want or couldn't use. I am so pissed. :twisted:
I'm pretty sure your kidding lol.
But that's likely partly why there was no gift box this year. If so, I don't blame them one bit. The last couple years there were so many posts on the forums and social media on how unhappy people were with the stuff they got for free. In my humble opinion it was quite disrespectful, ungrateful, and petty as P&C didn't have to include anything, they did it as an appreciation to their customers.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
P&C had 20% off, but their site kept crashing so I never got my shit ordered from them. So I went with SPC instead. I don't think they can do giveaway boxes, but like mentioned above, the vendors couldn't really win with them anyway. No matter what they gave, it seemed like someone took issue.
I was just happy to be able to sit and smoke something not in a cob, not in the rain, not walking the dog. LoL.
It was awesome.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
As I mentioned on another thread, click on the processing link. Mine said processing but opening the link showed it had shipped yesterday and had a tracking code.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
I loved the goodie box I got a couple years ago. So much they still had more and bought another. Mostly for just a couple of the items but enjoyed all of it none the less. Missed out on last years.

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
I got a couple of nice whiskies instead so my extravaganza account was kinda tapped this month. Next year I'll make sure to get some stuff on the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.