PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have the grim task of dealing with the death of my wife of 12 years. Like all marriages we had good and bad times. I hope she thinks it was mostly good. One day I will join her and we will relive the good times we made for each other. So, please forgive me if I am amongst the missing for the next several days and weeks.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I am so sorry, My hart goes out to You. Remember You have friends here. ROD (ace57)

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
I am sorry for your loss - take as much time off as you need and come back to us when you are ready.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Kevin... I'm so very sorry for your loss and like others have said I can't imagine what you're going through at this time. Please know that you have many friends here and that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
JC

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
I can sympathize with your loss. Lost my wife of 15 years 4 years ago. My deepest condolences.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the sense of loss you must be experiencing. I only hope God may grant you comfort and your briar brothers will all keep you in our thoughts/prayers.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Uncle i know the feeling of losing a loved one my heart goes out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.