PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Yeah, it can be demoralizing, but just remember, karma is a bitch. They just kicked Santa Claus upside the head and their stocking will be empty for a while, and in the meantime you're going to be starting something new and amazing while they realize what they gave up.
Screw 'em.

mtpipe

Lurker
Jan 18, 2012
Sorry to hear that. Good luck finding something new.
Jud - Really- you think things are better than three years ago.

Unemployment is up from 3 years ago, longterm unemplopyment is the highrst since the great depression, we are 16 trillion in debt, Obamacare is a failure, the stimulus failed, and the "gren jobs initiative" have cost us billions and there are no jobs.

Sorry. Things are much worse than 3 years ago.

bobby46

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2012
I could say "Don't take it personal", but I still do after being downsized 10.5 years ago. I had been there 33 years, and beyond everything else, it felt like my whole identity was taken away. You don't forget this stuff, but re-employment will largely soothe.
You already know that we all understand, so I will just add one tip yet unmentioned: When you are at an interview, they love to ask "why did you leave your last job?" DO NOT reveal any emotion (especially curb any body-language). Bad enough what already happened; no need for unintentional sabotage.
Of course, when things change for you, you're now obliged to post the good news.........

Status
Not open for further replies.