I know that they have been talked about to death on this forum...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
But smokingpipes.com is just the best. Their prices are great, their shipping is lightning fast, and both times that I have ordered from them, they have sent me a free pouch of tobacco along with my order, and the free samples are really really good tobacco. Plus, whenever I have a question or just want to say thank you, they are always quick to reply and horribly friendly. I love this site so much! :D :puffy:

smokinjoe

Lurker
Jul 22, 2011
I can reciprocate that! I made my first tobacco purchase ever from them and it came promptly, and with a little surprise pouch :puffy:

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
They have become my first stop for everything pipe-related.
There are some tobaccos they don't sell, of course, but I would say 85% of my pipe related purchases go through them.
A great company.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I've only ordered from them once so far, the service was prompt, and the prices were reasonable, Unfortunately, I didn't get a "surprise" pouch with my shipment, but I'll definitely order from them again.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
I have bought both tobacco and several pipes, both estate and new from Smokingpipes.com and every deal has been positive in that they respond to on-line questions rapidly, the service is fast and they always follow up with their orders on-line very quickly. I think smokingpipes.com's bigest asset, however, is the very large number of pipe makers that they represent, the number of pipes under each pipe maker and most important their prices compared to other sites with the same pipes are less expensive with smokingpipes.com. Great site!

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I agree. I visited their store last year. Those guys are super. It took me 3 hours to decide what pipe I wanted because they had a vast selection. They never tried to rush me. If you ever get a chance to visit in person I highly recommend it. I also gave them their first review in the store locator. I live 3 hours away and am planning a visit again within the next 2 months. By the way, the pipe I finally decided on is a Stanwell Vario #40 and its my favorite pipe.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
I have also always received great service and communication from Smoking Pipes dot com!

They're an awesome company to do business with, :worship:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Good to hear, because they have a pipe on their site that I desperately want. I am saving my pennies and will be placing my first order with them once I have the cash in hand. Oh, BTW, I would tell you which pipe I'm looking at, but I don't want one of you to snatch it before I do.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Great selection, low prices, friendly staff, great attitude. They're everything you could ask for in a seller.

babarajas

Lurker
Mar 11, 2011
I'm eyeballing several pipe from them... actually just printed some photos to "show" Momma what daddy wants for being a good boy...hehehe!!

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
mp31 - you were in the store for 3 hours and all you bought was a Stanwell?!
I admire your restraint!!

Status
Not open for further replies.