PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I like to pay from $2 to $4 for most cigars, and I will go up to $5-$7 on a few if I'm picking out a couple at a B&M. It hurts for me to cross the $10 mark for one cigar.
While these aren't "bundle sticks" any of the 5 Vegas lines are very good and well priced. They can typically be had for $2-$4 each and I think are a great cigar (I especially like the 'A' series and Miami's). Also, Padron's can be very reasonable in some sizes (My favorite is the "londres" size maduro which is usually around $2.00 and change)
Padron's are cigar legends, and I think it's cool that you can get a $2 smoke all the way up to a $25+ smoke from them, all are fantastic.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
DSCN1781.jpg

i enjoy cigars myself. they do cost more, i have an oasis humidifier that keeps my cigars ready too smoke. plus the aging factor. my cigars are 10-14 years old. the top self has many loose cigars that can not be seen in the photo. the cabinet is lined with spanish ceder. i guess i have~ 100-200 cigars. i really like the pics here guys. i have cubans as well. the cheaper ones machine rolled. i have enjoyed cigars for many years. i still love my pipes though. i would like too see some more pics of members cigars.
take care.
mike.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Mike, that is awesome! I hope to have a cabinet one day. Right now I have 2 smaller humidors, with maybe 120 cigars stuffed in.
Never tried a Cuban (yet) but I have a few generously given to me that I will enjoy soon!

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I have smoked Cubans - one of the advantages to living close to Canada. They are very good, but I am not sure they are worth the extra price.

I like a medium strength cigar, with an EMS wrapper. Although I started with heftier ring gauges, over time I have drifted to the classic corona size, a 42 ring or thereabouts. I like the way they burn. I tend to smoke coronas or, occasionally, a lonsdale or half-corona. If I am paying a higher price, the cigar is probably a Montecristo.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
Glad to see I'm not the only Gurkha fan...
Haha! Yeah, I can enjoy some gurkha's. That was a Titan, one of my favorites. Of course, I never pay Gurkha price for them!

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Most of the cigars in my humidors are Gurkha's.. Always pick them up on deals or with box discounts... Have only paid full retail a handfull of times...

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Rocky Patels for me. the battalion, edge, or decade are great smokes if your wanting a full bodied cigar. for an "are" cigar or when im around non smokers i go with an acid or CAO.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I smoke 2 cigars a night, week days, till after dinner, then pipes & all weekend. Cigarmaster, after seeing all your pipes & cigar humidor, you are my new hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.