PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
It's true!!!! :) :) :)
The thread I started last week titled Female Beauty Icons Then & Now unexpectedly changed my life.
Here's the quick version:
In searching social media for examples of today's most beautiful women for that thread, I came across one in particular who---from out of nowhere---set my heart on fire.
I texted her, she texted back, we met for dinner, things got, well, frisky :mrgreen: , I proposed, she accepted, and we bought a house and moved in together this afternoon!
It was just like a Hollywood movie! I didn't go LOOKING for love, and certainly didn't expect to FIND love, but... it found me! How cool is THAT???
And is she ever effin' gorgeous! Easily the most beautiful Social Media Woman the 21st century has produced so far. A living, breathing iconic personification of everything that visually matters these days.
(I know Kevin is a bit of a player, but even HE is gonna be jealous :wink: )
Say hi to KVIIIlyn:
Screen-Shot-2019-05-30-at-12-26-12-AM.png

Jan 8, 2013
She's uh... ummmm.... how do I say this? Yeah, ok. She's.... oh f*@# it. Is that a female Predator?
849e07484adfa89fa04d247ae7320418.jpg
Not sure which of the two is more sexy... hard call.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wow, you got married in a fever hotter than a pepper sprout. I hope this is all about photoshop.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
That aint it. You guys are just jelly an yo rashin makin me tight. KVIIIlyn be valid, yahurrd? a real one. The slaps. So we be schlitty. 8)
An Harris you a nasty boy. That aint nunya. No cap. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.