PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
hand_held1-600x449.jpg

20151229_0929041-600x449.jpg

I just lost a long post on my new Northern Briars Sea Shell Group 5 Roc Cut Premier.

I’ll cut this short: it is a marvelous new pipe. Smokes brilliantly. I am breaking it in with 15-year-old McClelland’s Christmas Cheer from my cellar.

Ian Walker, who knew the late Bill Ashton Taylor, makes a marvelous pipe from his workshop on a narrow beam canal boat in England.

I purchased the pipe from the Chief Smoking Officer, Maxim Engel at Pipes2Smoke.com.

If you don’t know Maxim, you should look him up. And if you haven’t tried an Ian Walker pipe, I also recommend this brilliant pipe-maker.
Happy Smoke Trails

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I was going to congratulate you on finding love, the most profound emotion of the human experience. However, I see that you meant you're in love with an inanimate object and now I'd like to express both concern and sympathy. Should this love morph to lust, please ask for help.

;)

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
@ Nate and Prairie: Not to worry. I bring out the heavy metal for deep cleaning. My tamper is tamped out, if you get my message. With apologies to Willie Nelson, I have outlived my wick.
To all, thanks for the kind words. I love the pipe and have not put it down. I can't quit looking at it or smoking it today.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Ian Walker is new to me, Tennsmoker.
I went to Pipes2Smoke.com and got a great look at his work. I love those classic British lines.
Congratulations.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.