PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I mean it's nice enough for late March, the sun is shining and it's about 4degrees out. But holy hell spring hurry up with the warmer weather so I can enjoy a leisurely pipe on the back deck without frostbite!!!

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
It's wierd here in Carolina.It warmed up flowers are blooming and trees are getting leaves.Now it's cold again.Today is a gloomy cold rainy day

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
A lot of people agree with you. Here is a link to a story about the groundhog being indicted for lying during a weather report.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/ohio-punxsutawney-phil-indictment/index.html

cajunguy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Yes, hurry up, 90 degree weather.
/sigh
I should move to Oxnard.
(I live in Louisiana. We really don't have spring. We have Fall, Summer, and Hell.)

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Man, I'm sitting inside looking at the fabulous outdoor chairs and table, longing to be able to sit outside and feel a spring breeze smelling the flowers, (well, with a pipe in mouth, not sure I can smell the flowers).
Can't wait

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here in Nova Scotia it is starting to come around. No great temps to brag about but some decent days mixed in with the numerous stormy, crappy days. Last week, I noticed my Tulips were sprouted about and inch or 2 above ground, then BAM, another snow storm. Now they are under 6 inches of snow again, but it is melting fast. Hopefully they will survive.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
s_s36_20010271_zps72fd43cc.jpg

brassonly

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2012
I must admit I am also getting anxious for spring to come. I live in Northern Ontario & can't wait for the snow to melt, weather to finally warm up so that I can once again enjoy a nice bowl of tobacco in my pipe out on the deck. Its been such cold long winter this year will be so nice to get back out & relax with my pipe.

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
It has rained all day here, 40 degrees. Supposed to snow tomorrow :( I do want spring to hurry up!

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Southern Ontario is still around 4C. I was looking out on my patio this afternoon while eating a nice big fat pita from Pita Pit, and thinking, damn my BBQ pit looks lonley and cold out there. I have come ribs in the freezer I'm going to smoke up next weekend for Easter. I hope it's nice out, I plan to enjoy a couple cans of Guiness, and a few bowls and while the BBQ does it's thing.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Darwin Ranch: you sir, are nuts, but that was a great video.
It's snowing here this AM in Maryland, 2-4" of wet snow on the grass is expected. I'm glad I didn't bother to wash the car over the weekend.......
I'm heading to Geneva NY tonight, hopefully an uneventful drive thru PA/NY.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
As I write this it is snowing lightly in the Lehigh Valley of Pennsylvania. A bunch of pipers were supposedd to get together tonight for the first time. It probably won't happen until next month now. While hope springs eternal, I'm eternally hopeful for spring.

misterrogers

Can't Leave
May 16, 2011
Ohio
I wouldn't mind the snow if I could smoke inside, but alas. I'd love to head to the smoke shop after work, but their lounge closes a mere thirty minutes after I get off.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Snowing here in East Tennessee! Yeah, and I was planning a day on the deck. Not happening today, tomorrow, or all this week. Ugh!
I'm with BRDavidson. Time for spring. Enough already.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
One big disadvantage to living in Ontario, no smoke lounges at all. I have to smoke outside so the best I could come up with was a space heater in my shed. Big enough for a buddy to join me, but mostly I wait until the kids go to bed then I watch a movie in my cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.