PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I haven't, but if there anything like Director's Cut... They're crap!! Total garbage!!! Zito doesn't know what he's talking about.
DUDE ZITO!!! What are you doing?

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I haven't, but if there anything like Director's Cut... They're crap!! Total garbage!!! Zito doesn't know what he's talking about.
DUDE ZITO!!! What are you doing?
I'm addicted, what can I say. :crazy:
I'm buying HU blends like they're going out of style...because they are...
:wink:
Well, you never know what will happen in August so I am just covering my bases. I need serious help.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I'm buying HU blends like they're going out of style...because they are...
It's a wise precaution. In a sense, none of this FDA business applies as HU has no formal distribution here. It's all technically contraband. But up til now, there have been few problems because we're barely a dot. The concern is that that may change after 8/8.
I haven't been able to find any regulations, Customs or otherwise, specific to US citizens residing in the US importing pipe tobacco for personal use from overseas sellers not licensed in the US. If anyone has some knowledge about this I'd like a link.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I believe you're all mistaken. HU tobacco no longer ships to the states effective immediately. Move on and don't mention this to Hans as he's sensitive about it. Move on. Nothing to be done now. What's past is past.
Zito, get it under control man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.