PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
How the heck can I add a friend on this website? I got added by someone when I joined, but I can't figure out how to actually add anyone myself

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Look under the members tab at the top of the screen find their profile; click on it and when it loads it should have an add button. It is weird how the main site seems to be seperate from the forums; you'd figure you could access a profile by clicking on their name next to a post. One for the suggestion box if I ever manage to find that on here. :lol:

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I got added by someone when I joined,

I wonder who that could have been?
icon_scratch.png

:D

Just kidding of course.

You might give this thread a read... It'll "splain" a ton of stuff.
Reply Box; Tricks and Tips

:puffy:

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Another question about Friends. How do I find a list of my friends? [8O]
Go to the homepage and find the link to your profile on the left hand side. There should be a list of stuff under your pic

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Fellow Forums members, please bear with those of us who came of age decades before the cyber social

networks came to life. To me, it seems that I have friended the entire Forums membership by being a

member, and if necessary can "send a private message." Adding individual friends just seems like

gilding the lily. I admit, I don't "get" how that works. I'm not rejecting friend requests; it just seems

repetitious after jabbering on Forums for five thousand and some posts. But it may dawn on me in a

flood of light and realization. Old dog, new tricks, but it may take a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.