PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

giacomo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2018
Massachusetts (South Shore)
55. First smoked a pipe in 1985 after getting burned out (no pun intended) on Swisher Sweets. It was a tiny meerschaum, long since lost, along with a bit of my memory, I think. Happy IPSD!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
35 here. Started a pipe at 18, stopped after a while until late last year. I smoked CB Gold exclusively the first time around. Not so much anymore. It's like when I discovered there were more beers to offer and that watered down, "light" stuff. But like tobacco, the cheap stuff might not be the best, but it beats nothing at all. I do still feel as young as ever, but the wife calls me an old man when I'm ready for bed at 9:30. I prefer getting in the bed early, rising early to get shit done so I can come home, relax, smoke a pipe and have a drink for the rest of the evening. Then again, she tells me I'm 10 when I laugh about juvenile humor.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cumulatively, we have hundreds of years among us. Heck, any two of us could easily have over a century.

smokingcricket

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2018
Just turned 40 started the pipe a year ago.Im a hybrid tobacco user.I still smoke cigars,chew Levi Garret plug and brown boogie.I did give up the cigarettes.Ive been using the leaf since I pulled one out the rack fresh out the barn when I was 15.I love it.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
60......Been smokin' me pipe(s) fer as long as I ken remember.....that be exactly one week today, matey!
CW

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
According to what I have been reading here, I'm happy to report that I am the oldest one here at 76 years young. I have smoked my pipes for nigh on to 50 years.
I need more respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.