PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
Was just rifling through these pages thinking I may be the youngest person here..
But some 19 year old has me beat so I'll breathe a sigh of relief.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
I assume we are talking Earth years here. Makes sense for most people, most of us here on this forum, with a few obvious exceptions, were born here and live on Earth so we measure a year roughly by the time it takes this particular planet, Earth, to complete one orbit of our sun. However, the resulting aggregate number, although important for various statistical and record keeping purposes on Earth, is completely meaningless to the rest of the universe(s).
Therefore, if given a choice, I prefer to measure my statistical age using a standard Saturn year and by that reckoning I am about approximately 2.32 years old.

supperthyme

Can't Leave
Nov 2, 2019
rotf
A '94 baby? Enjoy it while it lasts, it gets worse.rotf A '74 baby here.

Nah, I was born cynical and I'm only developing a sense of humor as I get older... Like some kind of messed up psychological Benjamin Button.

Ah, so maybe in 20 years I'll have accumulated an apocalypse tobacco stash just like yours.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Nah, I was born cynical and I'm only developing a sense of humor as I get older... Like some kind of messed up psychological Benjamin Button.
?I've always said that sarcasm isn't a personality defect, it's a religion.

Ah, so maybe in 20 years I'll have accumulated an apocalypse tobacco stash just like yours.
I started around the same time as you at 17, so I wouldn't doubt it one bit.?

Reactions: philobeddoe
Status
Not open for further replies.