PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
It's a good age to be. When I was 21 I decided I could happily stay that age forever, I'd never put stock into that magic number but it truly did mark a distinct transition for me—not quite the entering of adulthood but childhood's end for certain.

Now at 34 though, I wouldn't trade the confidence, self knowing, and ever-unfurling wisdom that comes with the additional years; looking back, 21 is just too green. Besides, I can almost grow facial hair now!
I’m 32 and been through 3 armed conflicts in the name of this country.....and now I CAN grow facial hair! Ok, really 54 but the gray has haunted me since I was 24. The facial hair thing is true though! ;)8691

David_Lawrence

Might Stick Around
Sep 25, 2019
I’m 32 and been through 3 armed conflicts in the name of this country.....and now I CAN grow facial hair! Ok, really 54 but the gray has haunted me since I was 24. The facial hair thing is true though! ;)

Maybe when I'm 54 I'll be able to get a goatee going. Could even have sideburns by 70 if I make it.

I love when people reference my 'style' of facial hair! It's called the 'not shaving since 2016' style!

Reactions: Elric and kurtbob

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Fifty. Fifty years old (well, 50 at the end of Jan 2020).

I was 19 just a couple years ago it seems. What happened? Wow.

Presumably like the rest of us, you got married which was cool. Then you had kids (also cool) and bought a minivan which, as a man, caused you to blackout for the better part of 30 years.

• Haha
Reactions: diamondback
Status
Not open for further replies.