PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngsmoker

Might Stick Around
Jun 1, 2013
Just curious to see how much other people smoke on here I smoke about 1oz.a week or less which I think isn't a lot compared to most people since its only 1 bowl a day or sometimes none a day
Edit: Corrected capitalization per Rule #9, L.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I'm really light. I do a couple of smokes a week. Sometimes Friday evening, Saturdays, if I'm washing the car or doing something outside, and every Sunday afternoon to relax, don't have time otherwise. I do enjoy the occasional hit of snuff here and there as well.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
I average about three bowls a day - usually three different pipes. Occasionally, if I'm driving around town, and smoke down the pipe that's with me, I might refill halfway down, making it a three and a half bowl day.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I usually smoke one bowl in the morning before work and then two to four bowls in the evening. On the weekends I put in a pinch of snus while I lay in bed and wake up and then usually five or six bowls for the rest of the day. I will add that no matter how many bowls I smoke I always end the day with a pinch of General White snus. Got to have that last dash of the mighty N to fall asleep.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Weekdays I smoke 4-10 bowls per day. Weekends usually around half dozen or a few more. Depends what I'm doing. Thinking of cutting it back a little bit. I do smoke alot and I didn't think I would smoke my pipes this much when I started smoking them again. I enjoy it so I smoke when I want to have one (if possible at the time ofc).

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Average little over 25 g/ 1 oz per week. If I stick to smoking the same blend every day ( highly unusual, only if I go out of town and I have to travel light, and there's no B&M at my destination ) , 50g tin lasts 10 days ..... usually 2 Group 5 bowls per day.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
1 bowl an evening probably three evening out of five during the work week.
Quite a but more on weekends and other off days; maybe three bowls on a typical Sunday, maybe five if it's a day at the range. On vacation, depending on the geography, maybe as many as five a day.

Aug 14, 2012
I used to smoke 8-12 a week. This week I have had blood pressure problems which could lead to a burst aneurism, so I have cut down to 1-2 smokes a day, and I don't smoke the pipe all at one time but in about 3 sessions.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Depends on what I am doing, I guess. I smoke probably 3-5 bowls a week. Sometime 2-3 bowls on a Thursday evening when our Men's group from Church meets for cigar/pipe night

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
If I can I like to do 1-2 bowls a day (morning and night). If weather and time permits then 3 a day is a pleasure but a lot for me.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I average a bowl a day. On the weekend I will have as many as 3 in a day, but not often, I'm a nic wuss! During the week I try to have a bowl a day but often miss a couple of days due to not having enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.