PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2013
In the winter, during the week, one bowl a day. On the weekends, two or three bowls.

In nicer weather, still only one or two bowls a day during the week. On the weekends, 6 to 8 bowls.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I once smoked a pound every other week. That was a long, long time ago. Now, I smoke 1-3 bowls per week. Sometimes I take a week or two off.
Cutting back like this I find leaves me with a lot of open tins and baggies.

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
3 to 10 bowls a day. Half of those are in a very small pipe (MM Mizzou), so its not as much as you would think. I have about 4 or 5 blends open at any time so I'm not really sure how much that is.
As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake. -Mark Twain
I'm not up to Mark Twain levels yet, but I'm getting close on some days.

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
I usually total about 4-5 pipes a day. I really have to cut back since I was only smoking 2-3 last month, kinda lost control :oops:

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Since learning to smoke more slowly, 2-3 bowls per day. I am smoking less and enjoying it more!

Aug 14, 2012
It used to be about 10-12 a day, but recently I have had to cut back because of health problems, so I am down to about 3. Or at least I try to keep it down to 3 bowls. Blood pressure is down.

Status
Not open for further replies.