PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
currently trying to build some cake in 4 estate pipes I recently aquired.No kids to worry about,I smoke in the house or outside.I am trying for 1 bowl in each of these pipes a day plus some in my others so about 5-6 a day

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I'm currently smoking around 8 bowls per day.
Living alone means I can smoke where I like, what I like and as often as I like. No being banished to the porch/garden/basement/workshop for this happy piper :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

adaxon

Lurker
Nov 8, 2016
Before, I am addicted smoking and used 10 per day. Recently, I have tried to give up and it help me to improve my health. In fact, it is not easy and it need a long process of effort. At least you should do it for the sake of yourself and other people.

try this fun app. Maybe it will be useful for you. this link is for downloading apk file if you can't download from google play. http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.portablepixels.smokefree.apk

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
On a common day, one bowl in the morning and one before bedtime. There may be 1-3 more bowls in-between, but they share action with the occasional cigarette (MYOs preferred) or cigar. If hiking or fishing is involved, the sky is the limit. :puffy:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I always smoked about 1 or 2 bowls per day and rested on the weekends. Now that I live alone and can smoke in the house, I'm up to 5-6 bowls per day.
Good points, bad points!

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
5-6 small bowls and 1-2 large bowls a day. I don't smoke inside as I still have kids at home and my wife goes out to smoke a cigarette from time to time. I find the small pipes are perfect for stepping out with her and she loves the smell of the pipe.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I have realised since my last post on this thread I (not intentionally) lied about how many bowls I smoke per day.
After I posted that I smoke about 8 per day I thought about it and now would put the figure at around 6 with the occasional 7.
Not sure whether to admire those pipers who smoke only a bowl or two a day or even a week, each to his/her own of course, I just think that whenever the mood takes you, you should just smoke a bowl and (hopefully) enjoy it.
Just wanted to clarify things :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
For those liking smaller bowls due to time constraints, many have found that a pipe half smoked and returned to an hour, many hours, or overnight often give a very sweet smoke. Not, of course, if there's a soggy mess at the bottom of the chamber! YMMV.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
For those liking smaller bowls due to time constraints, many have found that a pipe half smoked and returned to an hour, many hours, or overnight often give a very sweet smoke.
Sometimes I'll light up a pipe I set down because it seemed fully smoked and I'll get a second round out it once it has cooled off.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
I have realised since my last post on this thread I (not intentionally) lied about how many bowls I smoke per day.
After I posted that I smoke about 8 per day I thought about it and now would put the figure at around 6 with the occasional 7.
Not sure whether to admire those pipers who smoke only a bowl or two a day or even a week, each to his/her own of course, I just think that whenever the mood takes you, you should just smoke a bowl and (hopefully) enjoy it.
Just wanted to clarify things :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.
Aye..

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
For those liking smaller bowls due to time constraints, many have found that a pipe half smoked and returned to an hour, many hours, or overnight often give a very sweet smoke.

Sometimes I'll light up a pipe I set down because it seemed fully smoked and I'll get a second round out it once it has cooled off.
I tried doing so with many tobaccos, and they always come up peppery and harsh. Dunno why

andvary

Might Stick Around
Aug 29, 2016
Office job and family at home, so a pipe every other day, if I manage to find a place.

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
During the summer months I try to have a pipe in the garden every evening. With winter setting in now it gets dark and cold at around 3pm so usually wait till the weekend to try and smoke a bowl, weather permitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.