PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
So, I was digging down the memory lane and I found this thread. I started this a few weeks after I started smoking pipes.. And boy did I know so little..

Now my average is 3-4 a day during a weekday and 5-6 on weekends..

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
I smoke about four days a week. On those days, if we're talking how many bowls, 1-4. If we're talking lengths of times in which I've got a lit pipe, 1-2.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I always have a pipe session after every meal @ which time I'll have 4 bowls of tobacco. On the weekend, I'll supplement that with an additional 4-bowl session in mid-afternoon. I love my routines. I suspect when I retire-probably in 2 years-it will typically be 4 times per day every day.

stranger

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2016
I'm usually go out once a week for a pipe. 2-3 on a good week. Always looking to get out more, but I find the wife, kids and work get in the way!

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Changes from time to time, but most often 2-3 bowls a day. When the kids spend the night at their grandparents' house, I'll usually smoke 2 more bowls.

Mar 29, 2016
One time a day, rarely two, It also happens that I don't smoke for days. It keeps this hobby enjoyable and somehow addiction free. For me quality is more important than quantity.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
I smoke almost everyday, If i can i will try to smoke a bowl in the morning, but most of the time, i smoke a bowl like around 9 p.m and then call it a night.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Hmm weekends 1 to 2 per day and week days a bowl every other day or so. Sometimes one bowl split over two days.

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Usually 1 to 2, one at the start of the day and one relaxing after the evening meal. If I have enough down time, 2 to 4. I will say that smoking a pipe enhances my day and the contemplation that accompanies it makes me more inspired and creative for the tasks at hand. It's a great tool for brain storming and planning, and therefore should be encouraged at the work place. As was stated, being in the proximity of some burning leaf is nothing compared to the rest of the stuff our toxic environments subject us to. Being trapped in an office building or hospital all day can't be good for you. Everybody should just lighten up, while me and my pals light up, thank you very much!

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
like pretty new to pipes I'm trying to smoke at least 2-3 med sized bowls a day, otherwise I shall end up smoking my cigarettes more than preferred,since I had not yet managed to get fully rid of them,yet additionally some medium cigars each another after dinners,so to say If I can smoke my pipe theres a risk I will go back smoking cigarettes and Ryo

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I usually have one or two a day, but I sometimes go a few days without. And sometimes I smoke more than 3 a day, but never more than, say, 5 a day, except sometimes. I guess I can't say. I smoke when I can and feel like it.

ahmadothman

Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
So, seems the average is 3-4 bowls a day.. And some people skyrocket to 10..

And for all the brothers that said "lucky to have one".. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.