PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
In the wind I kinda curl my middle and index finger over the bowl with a small gap in between. I can more or less control the air going into the bowl this way. It works pretty good. I haven't tried out my wind cap yet.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Indoors since I had an exhaust fan installed in my office.

office-600x448.jpg

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Indoors since I had an exhaust fan installed in my office.
That's my kind of office... a bar for a desk. Why didn't I think of that.
I can freely smoke inside, but will often do so outside in the warmer months. Since getting the new car, I have only smoked in it once. I'm hesitant at this point. Still enjoying the new car smell.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I like to smoke outdoors quite a bit, but I spend most of my time inside because I work at home. When I met m'lady and we decided to get married, she was teaching anti-smoking clinics at her church. I told her that I would never be one of those guys who goes outside and smokes his pipe under an umbrella in the rain. I said if she could put up with pipe smoke (and an occasional cigar), we'd have little problem getting along. She said "Okay", and here we are more than 26 years later, still getting along with ease.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
My smoking is split fairly evenly between indoors and outdoors. Except for that which occurs at pipe club meetings, my indoor smoking takes place in an unheated, non-AC room in my shop. Thanks to photos of Peck's barn, my "smoking lounge" is set to get some upgrades down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.