PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
During the week I usually start the morning with one and pack another to smoke on throughout the day. Most days I roll up a couple cigarettes using Sutliff Blended Turkish Ribbon and either red or bright Virginia to supplement and smoke on short breaks at work.

On the weekends I'll smoke 3 or even 4 bowls a day depending on if there's a club meet up. If the weather is good I may even have a cigar on Sundays.

derhammer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 7, 2018
New Zealand
Half a bowl a day if I am smoking a pipe with a big bowl. More if weather is particularly nice. Up to 3 on the weekends.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Usually a bowl a day, maybe two on a weekend day, with days off when I'm busy, and sometimes a stretch of days if I have a bug, etc. I inherited from my mom not much craving or nicotine, though I enjoy a buzz when it happens, but I don't feel twitchy or poorly without it.

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
"Nice to hear so many here can do with less."

???

When I return to smoking enough to keep my nicotine level where I like it. In the neighborhood of 8-10 I suppose. Sometimes more, sometimes less. As I smoked cigars and cigarettes, it varied. Eight more months!
Sorry if my English is bad. I mean that it seems some members go what resembles cold turkey to me, from time to time. That requires more than good self discipline. Hats off puf

Reactions: jpmcwjr

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
There's days when I chain smoke pipes all day and then there are days when I'll smoke maybe around 5 bowls. It's all about the mood I'm in. I really don't keep track of how many bowls because it takes the fun away from pipe smoking.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
mon through friday one on the walk to work one on the way home. Weekend is very variable if I am drinking with friends I'll smoke 3 or four bowls rotating through pipes. Always smoke and walk unless with friends. Though I snuff almost all day going through 10 through 15 grams of the stuff daily bespoke snuffs almost exclusively. https://www.toquesnuff.com/index.ph..._400gbag&sid=12t7yo797n0446nf5975wxwr7535nwvz that's where I get my bespokes from since I know at least one person will ask. Just contact them about what you want and they'll figure it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.