PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Just wondering how many blends do you guys have on average? The amount(grams/ounces) doesn't matter. In the last couple of months I've gone from 3 to about 25. So fun trying them all out :)
--------------------------

Thanks for being a member and participating.
Thread title and punctuation fixed.
Please use your Shift key in body text as well. Please use apostrophes in contractions.
Please see rule 9 here along with the rest of the forum rules
Thanks!
- Kevin

--------------------------

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I currently have about 45 mason jars containing a variety of different blends that I smoke from regularly. I have about another 60 tins in my cellar. Its taken several years to get to that point though.

tarheel1

Oct 16, 2014
I would say around 100 or so. Not updated my cellar for a bit, but need to.

kaboom

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I couldn't tell you exactly since I haven't started using one of those excellent online pipe tools yet (and really should) but I have around 25-30 different blends at the moment, 20 of which are open in Mason Jars and a couple in their original tins. Out of those 20, at least 13 are in regular rotation.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
...I really am slacking here at the moment. I have several I like that I'm out of at the moment. But the ones left over....5

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Not sure exactly, but not too many. Perhaps 15 or so. I stopped off at LJ Perettis for the first time this weekend and add some Tashkent and Germain's Plumcake. Both of which were quite a surprise.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
122 Last year I managed to work down the total weight of my celler but I still have a ways to go. I'm working on getting down to 3 to 5 main blends for the coming tax onslaught.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Around 40 is my best guess. I don't have a very good accounting system either, other than date stickers all over everything.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
I have around 35, but they are mostly leftovers that I don't hate enough to through away, but don't like enough to smoke regularly.
I seem to be very different form the norm here. I do not want a lot. I'm trying to get down to three to five favorites, and just rotate them. I don't want a LOT of different blends.

rogers

Mar 9, 2012
23. 15 C&D blends and 5 G.L. Pease blends. The other 3 are foreign blends that I don't particularly care for, but I will smoke them just to get out from under them. It may take a while, though.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Thepipetool.com says I have 95 entries open and 290 entries cellared. Many of those are repeats stored in different formats but I'd guess I have 200+ different blends. I know, I have issues.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
About 25. Some are remnants of so-so blends, that I will smoke only if I run out of the good stuff. One day will get around to donating or trading those. I'd like to get down to a dozen or so that are all right down my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.