PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
I have three at a time: a mild aromatic for the morning, an English/Balkan for after launch and after dinner and a Va or VaPer or VaBur or VaOr or Burley for the afternoon and for the last (often half) bowl before bed

Reactions: Worknman

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
I have around 75 or 80 jarred blends. Of those I seem to be rotating about 14 or 15 regularly of late. Though I am prone to plucking one up that’s not been opened in a year or so and rediscovering it. I’ll drift like that, I’ve hit 4 or so in the last 2 weeks that I had not visited in eons, more than a year easy. More empty jars are waiting for unopened tins of things I’ve never tried or things I’ve not smoked lately.

Spa32

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
Way too many at the moment. I'm trying to figure out which blends I will stock up on and which blends I will not continue to purchase. It's a bit overwhelming at times. Thank you FDA!

Reactions: Worknman

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Around 120 open tins and jars of bulk that I smoke from now, plus another 3-4 flats of blends I didn't like fresh awaiting their day down in the basement with the main cellar motherlode. I felt the urge to narrow down to an actual rotation, but then thought, "What for?" Variety is the spice of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.