PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
one bowl a day. diff pipes everyday. mostly english and balkan. occasionally va/per. typically have 3 tins/jars open. sort of rotating blends and pipes.

foursidedtriangle

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2018
My pipes are all small so I have 3-4 a day with different tobaccos, don't smoke same pipe twice. Usually star of the east bulk is the last thing I smoke.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Usually smoke a different blend each day in a new pipe.
The past two days I've been smoking MacBaren Navy Flake exclusively in a navy blend dedicated pipe (must include rum).
I have certain pipes dedicated to certain tobacco or blend types and some dedicated to only one blend.
Usually 1-2 bowls a day.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
1 bowl a day, skip a day or two depending on timing. I smoke in the evenings after dinner outdoors. If it’s too late, I just skip it, I don’t like to rush or feel I have to get a smoke in.
Different pipe different blend each time. Almost 2 years in and still defining technique and palate. So far my favorites that I will try to stock up on : Black Frigate, Balkan Saseini, White Knight, and Germain’s Royal Jersey Latakia and Virginia Cavendish. I want to like Virginia’s, but I think I’m too much of a puffer to enjoy them. I get fried and tasteless. Time will tell.

yuda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2017
1 or two a day, maybe 3 depending on work or the heat. I like to have a "work pipe" and some kinda pouch blend to enjoy when I'm not doing anything for like 20 mins. In the evening I'll select a nice pipe and something I've got jarred up, normally an English. A lot of this depends on work or other obligations.

bosmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2017
On average I'd say about 2 bowls per day. Usually a no frills codger blend on the way to work and a more interesting vaper on the way home. On the weekends I may get 3-4 bowls going of different vaoers and maybe throw in an english later in the evening.

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
I smoke while working, mostly in my home office (finished attic with big skylights that open - the smell stays up here), so 10+ bowls per day minimum unless I'm traveling or in meetings all day. I'm hoping that will come down with time to more like 2-3 bowls/day. I keep a couple beaters and some blends in the car and take two cobs and my pouch whenever leaving the house. As far as blends and pipe rotation - total anarchy except for the first pipe of the day, which is GH Scotch Mixture (I gather I'm one of the only people who actually likes this stuff) in one of my two ginormous Danske Club volcanoes - always pre-packed the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.