PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishingandpipes

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 24, 2013
Mad Dog 357 ghost pepper sauce is fantastic. It has a nice smokey flavor that really stands out. The Mad Dogs in general are my favorite.
For pure flavor with just a bit of heat though, Diemen's regular (not Stinger) hot sauce is the best I've ever had.
https://www.diemens.com.au/
But I think it's only in Australia.
It's really something else. Maybe folks who find Tabasco hot would disagree but its really more about the flavor than the heat.
Diemens-Original-hot-sauce-150-bottle_1024x.png

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Tabasco was a loyal friend while eating military MRE's for seven years.
We concluded that MRE stood for Meals Rejected by Ethiopians.
jay-roger.jpg

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Over the years I have contributed mightily to the coffers of the McIlhenny family through my purchases of their original red Tabasco sauce, the one by which I still measure all others. Against it I find that I like Crystal, Texas Pete, and Sweet Baby Ray's, but Tabasco is still my first love.
As for Sriracha sauce, I was introduced to it by a friend from Thailand and I have been thanking him ever since. My favorite is Shark Brand, followed by Huy Fong. Interestingly, Tabasco has also entered this arena, and their version is quite good.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
@carolinachurchwarden, Scorned Woman is very good, but IMO a bit to hot for everyday use. I am lucky to have explored quite a few hot sauces and landed on one that is so good that I don't need anything else. Marie Sharp's Fiery Habanero.
FHRWq8q3TnLNsxpq5

Status
Not open for further replies.