36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, lots to learn. Ha ha, imagine the statistical chances that two people would post the same link to such a specific website.

I am still reading and learning about curing. I think the main thing I learned with this, was to dry the leaf really well before storing for further aging. And, don't get lazy about it!

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Cosmic, I'm actually a graduate student at UK (I'm not in Ag, but I know some people who are). They actually have a tobacco research center here, and I'm sure there are some people on the ground here with a lot of knowledge on this subject.
https://ktrdc.ca.uky.edu/

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
Ironically, given all the links people have posted to tobacco resources at the University of Kentucky, here's a picture I snapped on my way to class today:

img_4536-449x600.jpg

jitterbugdude

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2014
I assume when you say you burned the moldy tobacco you did not burn it in your pipe?? ( this is where I would insert a smiling emoji but for some reason they are not popping up)

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
Well, we learn from our mistakes! I foresee a time when others will come to you for your experience, knowledge and wisdom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.