PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homesteader

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2019
Regarding Hobbit's Weed vs. Cult Blood Red Moon: I smoke a mix for HW I made from a recipe for the Tewksburry version, not the 4 Noggins version. I like both HW and CBRM. They are different, but I'd say if you like one you'll like the other. They are my favorite aromatics right now.

Reactions: saintpeter

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Speaking of the blends named for Tolkien's works, has anyone tried Old Toby? Home - The Country Squire Tobacconist - https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/ has a whole line of Middle Earth blends, and I am curious if how they smoke is as pleasing as their names.View attachment 12107

I can only speak for myself- but in a word YES. Old Toby my favorite aromatic by far and probably favorite tobacco right now. I have a pound in the cellar and a pound out for delivery as I type this. Some say it's too damp and requires a lot of drying time, some don't like the sticky feeling on their fingers from the casings used. But for me, I swear I want to eat the smoke haha. It's very pleasing and enjoyable. Get 2 oz and give it a try.

I've also smoked their Rivendell and it's another very nice aromatic. My most recent order has 3 or 4 other blends of theirs I'm looking forward to trying.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I strongly agree! I love Old Toby and Rivendale. 2nd Breakfast is not as good but still in my top 5 arms. You would be hard pressed to find a better retailer than Country Squire. ??

Reactions: oldred

oldred

Might Stick Around
Dec 1, 2019
+1 on Second Breakfast. If I am going to smoke an Aromatic that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.