Hitler: All those who have not smoked Penzance leave!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Hi brothers of the briar!! There was a video short around the forum a few months ago. It was the German high command trying to calm Hitler as there was no more Penzance to be found. I am asking, nay I am pleading that whomever it was that posted it before does so again. It was simply hilarious!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Oh, Hitler. Stalin was much more effective, and rumor has it he smoked Royal Yacht. Hitler hated smoking, although he mostly seemed to dislike cigarettes.

aggravatedfarmer

Sep 9, 2015
Hitler didn't like many things. Jewish people, smoking, freedom... I'm sure he didn't like the outcome of the war he started.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
All the Hitler videos using this film clip are too funny. This one is no exception. I thought the movie producers got an injunction against new Hitler (fill in the blank) videos using this clip, but they keep coming. Great stuff.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Hitler, many Left wing politicians still admire this maniac. Yea I went there, it was left wide open.

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
I think any left wing political who admires Hitler should be named and shamed, so go on then and name them shame them,shame them.

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
https://youtu.be/q95t2ulrXW4

Never mind the politicians, this lot take the biscuit

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Let's go back to George Bernard Shaw and work forward. With a little homework you can connect the dots all the way to 2015. Don't get excited about Shaw not being a politician, the Faibian Society in itself will deliver quite effectivly.
Hitler/Penzance video very amusing. :rofl:

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
I'm as excited as Churchill upon receiving first night tickets to a Shaw play.

I joined the dots and got a funny shape.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
So funny, I was about to send it out for others to share, then it dawned on me that the only people I know who would understand the context were the people on this forum ha

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I joined the dots and got a funny shape
Sometimes Google fails, time to hit the books, Here's another clue, Jekyll Island, President Wilson, and Planned Parenthood.
Now fire up a bowl of Penzance, and enjoy the research.

Status
Not open for further replies.