PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
A hearty Thank You! to all who made this sub board a reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) :D 8) :D

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Well, a good idea and good work by Kevin to make it a reality.
I'll eventually migrate appropriate threads to this section. However in the meantime,if you see a thread that belongs, just PM me the link and I'll make the move.
Misterlowercase is our resident historian. His diligent research work is very much appreciated and appears to be enjoyed by many. It will be nice to have those all in one section.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
I love learning from all of you and I am sure that I will spend a lot of time in this section soaking it all in!

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Will you be transferring mlc's past posts under the new thread posting? As I've only seen his recent ones if you were to put them altogether that would be a job well done.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
So great to finally see this topic become a real thing! I really love hearing the backgrounds and stories behind this great hobby!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Right on! Thanks Kevin, Al and MLC. MLC's photo-essays are one of my favorite parts of the forum. :clap:

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
I'll eventually migrate appropriate threads to this section. However in the meantime,if you see a thread that belongs, just PM me the link and I'll make the move.
What about a nomination thread where links could be posted as we find them? That might save you time and allow folks to weigh in on what belongs and what does not.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I liked Buroaks idea - so I changed the title of this thread to the "Historic Nomination Thread". Just put link here that need moved to the History section and I'll move them.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
There are a few histrionic threads that should be nominated for something...
I have nothing worthy to contribute, but am very excited to see this topic finally get its own home. I'm sure it goes without saying each volume of the Antiquarian Nicotiana Brittanica should be compiled for posterity. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.