High Nic pipe tobacco Needed

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

banner

exterminatewho

Apr 15, 2017
I've never tried it, but I hear 5 Brothers has a high nic content. I'm guessing if you like burley (and shag cuts), can't go wrong with that one. Also it's pretty cheap.

oldmansmoking

Preferred Member
May 13, 2017
UK
https://youtu.be/oDzQzaCRKes

Check out my YouTube review E A Carey's black twist sliced- it will blow your mind. Forget the earth moving the universe spins!

oldmansmoking

Preferred Member
May 13, 2017
UK
Don't rate Irish flake as high on nicotine I bought some as an alternative to E A Carey's black twist sliced, because of reviews on line, it's nice enough but not a nicotine hit.

Look on this forum some say Carey's black twist is mad by one of the big tobacco companies. Surcharge for oldmansmoking and pick up the black twist trend.

Let me know what you buy and your view of the tobacco.

sjmiller

May 8, 2015
Believe Lakeland Dark has 5 Brothers beat. Like 5 Brothers but never thought the nic hit was that bad.

theloniousmonkfish

Preferred Member
Jan 1, 2017
Cut to the chase with straight Perique, ropes and twists. Irish Oak has some nicotine but I wouldn't say it's high, still nice enough I'm on my third bowl in a row though.

mortonbriar

Preferred Member
Oct 25, 2013
Cotton Boll twist is the very strongest I have tried (only once and never again for me, I prefer my meals to stay down).