PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Hey everyone! I've been lurking around the forum for sometime but haven't posted anything for some reason. Just wanted to say hi! I'm still smoking the pipe but a lot less nowadays. I just had a bowl of LBF in my MM Country Gent. It lasted about 2 hours and man I felt it when I got out of my chair. Dizzaaaym----- and then munchies! Does anyone else get the munchies after a bowl of baccy?

It is good to catch up with you all. This forum is awesome.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Well, welcome back! As far as the munchies go, I think it would be unfair for me to blame the tobacco. I'm the kind of guy that eating makes me hungry.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Hi! I remember your posts. It's good to have you back. I think most of us disappear for prolonged periods due to a life change. As long as we keep on smoking the pipe we're bound to return, eventually.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Hi min, nice to hear from you again. About the munchies... are you sure that's LBF in your pipe? Nah, couldn't be anything else, right? I've never gotten really hungry after smoking the pipe, probably because I usually smoke more often after I've eaten something. Hope to hear more from you if you get the chance.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
Nah Orley. Just baccy. And maybe its a good idea to eat first. The nicotine hit me in the bum this time.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I recently just quit smoking the pipe. Not tobacco. And ironic as it sounds in more hungry then I've ever been...

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Smoking has made me thirsty, it's made me have to visit the can, but it's never made me hungry. I too have always smoked after meals.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Hi Minfarshaw !
I do get hungry after my morning smoke and coffee. Both are supposed to suppress appetite. Apparently my nervous system didn't get the memo. I'm amazed you have been around this long and still want to talk to us. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.