PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
Hi everyone. I've been lurking a couple weeks now and decided it is time to register so I can participate here on the forum.

I've been smoking pipes for several years now. Carrying on the family tradition - my dad and granddad both smoked 'em.

I live here in Spokane, WA, which is a good thing, because I'm only 20 miles from the Idaho border where tobacco taxes are minimal on pipe tobacco. WA state is a nanny state so taxes on tobacco products are extreme!

I don't have an obsession for pipe collecting, I'm content with the four pipes I own, but I've enjoyed reading here about jarring tobacco and storing the jars in a cellar! The apocalypse for the world might not be coming anytime soon, but I think tobacco might become so heavily taxed it'll be a luxury I can't afford.

Besides, I like smoking with buddies and sharing tobaccos I've discovered. I have a dark canning closet that currently stores cardboard boxes, I guess I'll clear the boxes and do some canning! In between time, I'll continue reading the threads!
Welcome!

Reactions: Pipe-Hound

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
When I think of Alaska and dogs a hound dog wouldn’t be my first guess! I suspect you’re a hoot alaskanpiper! And a pipe smoker to boot, yep, you’re your own man! Thanks, those pics made my day!
Haha, that's fair. I have only ever seen two other bloodhounds here, and one was a show dog that was up here for some kennel club thing.

Reactions: Pipe-Hound
Status
Not open for further replies.