PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Is this a frequently sold out item now? I know when it first came out lots of people were snatching it up.
Last I checked, P&C had it in stock regularly.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It's good stuff so I'm not surprised that it is a popular smoke. I believe things will settle out soon re supply as the next hot item hits the market.

FWIW, I just got a tin of their Navy Flake. also a very nice blend.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I also love the HH line of Mac Baren blends. I have 25 tins of each in the cellar, plus some of the bulk offerings jarred up as well. I've never found them to be in short supply, save when they are on sale.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Derfargin, I think we're right on the tipping point where it will be regularly and readily available. The initial furor has died down and you are not going to see the production and distribution challenges that keep the Esoterica products in short supply.
I mentioned it today since last time I looked at SPC it wasn't in and today it was.
It has jumped way to the front of my rotation. Just really hits the spot for me.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
HH Latakia flakes are awesome. I rotate between that and Gaslight. Can't say I favor one over the other each has its own special qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.