Hey everybody from a lone smoker

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

thehairlessviking

Oct 10, 2018
Hey everybody from ohio. I am the only pipe smoker in my family or just around where i live. Going to really enjoy talking with you guys and gals.

mau1

Preferred Member
Jan 5, 2018
Canada
Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of information and experience here. Lots of interesting characters as well. Enjoy.

npod

Preferred Member
Jun 11, 2017
Cheers and welcome. Most of us here are lone smokers. You found a good home. Pull up a chair and join the conversation.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome. I have fond memories of visiting family in Ohio, on the lagoons at Vermillion and later in Westlake, before they moved to Florida. My second major league baseball was at the Cleveland Indian's stadium. My first commercial flight I was solo, at ten years old, to visit with my cousin John. Flew into Cleveland.

techie

Preferred Member
Jul 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums. I always smoke alone.
My best friend's family used to own a house on Lake Erie in Geneva-on-the-Lake. I used to love spending time there.

Their main home is in Boardman. We've been to Cleveland a number of times. They have a great Art Museum.

scloyd

Preferred Member
May 23, 2018
Welcome from Illinois. Pro Football HOF and Rock & Roll HOF...enjoyed both of them.

ashdigger

Preferred Member
Jul 30, 2016
Welcome from Las Vegas. I'm a lone smoker, even though there are a couple of clubs in town and even on this forum are fellow Las Vegans, but I have such an erratic schedule and lifestyle that solo is how I smoke.
I consider the Forum my pipe club.

madox07

Preferred Member
Dec 12, 2016
Welcome mate, I am from Romania - I am one of a few dozen passionate smokers in the whole country, so yeah I understand lonely :puffy: You will find this place to your liking.

blackadderlxx

Jun 17, 2018
Welcome. Another solo smoker. In fact the only time I have ever had the chance to smoke a pipe with someone was a friend I introduced to pipe smoking...