PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Reading reviews about what are seen as foul smelling and tasting tobaccos has made me curious. Any smoke that made you gag and regret, please share here. I'd kinda like to take a tour of the nasty.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Lakeland old lady perfume crap. Can't even begin to call it tobacco.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Most definitely any Lakeland blend such as Ennerdale. Might just as well try smoking a urinal cake.

fyfol

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2015
Pt%20Petersen_Sorensen%20Skipper_enl.jpg

Great armpit flavor.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nothing directly gross. I had a really nice square tin of Peterson holiday aromatic, an elegant blend in a beautifully decorated tin, with fabulous room note -- cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, and pine, or some really holiday array of flavors. But boy that stuff burnt like blazes. Whoo-eee. Then I'd go to brush my teeth with peppermint toothpaste, and I'd climb the bathroom mirror. That started my turn toward the glories of non-aromatic blends. Please.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I keep wanting to try Mixture 79 as soon as I find someplace that will sell me 2g of it.

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Louisiana Perique Flake
It didn't make me gag, but it is still the nastiest tobacco I've tried.
In all fairness when Hawke sent the sample.....he warned me.

carver

Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Mc Barren Cherry choice. Not close to urinal cake or gagging, but I really didnt like it at all. It didn't even leave a nice room note.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well crap defargin, I just order some Rum Flake to try. Maybe it will agree with me...

My worst was Captain Bob's Blend. The grape flavor just turned me off so much, I don't know if I can give it another chance.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Lakeland and Urinal cake. Check.
There are degrees of Lakeland...You have your light Lakeland, like Louisiana Flake. Then the hardcore Lakeland, like Dan's Liberty, (gagged me) and Ennerdale (almost another gag).

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
I am surprised no one mentioned the title of this....
"Here... Smell My Finger" made me both laugh, and get a little grossed out. Well done Nate.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
Condor, Condor, and....Condor. Anyone who can smoke that stuff and enjoy it will be on the list to receive some Mixture 79 dottle.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I read the description, that was enough for me.
I very rarely smoke an aromatic, but the description on that blend was also enough to make me gag. Sounds like a mixture of Welch's grape juice, Hawaiian Punch and Kool-Aid.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
Most of the very strong tobaccos that I have tried, e.g. XX Twist, Brown Happy Bogie, etc. taste pretty nasty to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.