PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
I am hoping someone out there can assist me with post images with an iPad....I have my images saved in the album on the PipesMag web site...I go to my album and "hold my finger on the image" until I can eith chose "copy" or "save"...I then come to the forum and touch the IMG button and past the link in the popup box....after doing all this, all I get is a little square box in the forum...I don't know what I'm doing wrong

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Test...

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
NOLA Cajun:
That "copy" or "save" option is referring to work you're doing on the iPad itself. You can copy the image to another app or to another location; but it isn't intended as a way to paste the image into a forum like this one. Because it's not actually duplicating the image when you copy and paste it within the iPad's ecosystem; it's simply placing a marker that tells the app/album where to find the original image on your device. That's why you only get a broken box when you try to paste the image here.
You'll need to upload the actual photo to a service that hosts photos and then paste the link you get there to your forum message.
Don't blame the iPad for this, though. This forum has a very awkward way of managing photos.
Bob

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
The pipe's a,beauty. Did you use photo bucket, or did you use another method? I usually have to select an image on my iPad, and then switch over to my desktop to post a photo, so I'll be grateful for any specific advice you can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.