PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Country Squire's Figgy Pudding is really really good.
I also have Sutliff's Christmas Spice, but that is a pretty heavily cased blend, which sounds like something you're trying to shy away from.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
C&Ds Christmas Release this year is not close to being goopy and is a dryish Aro with a nice room note that is made with decent leaf: Jolly Old St. Nicholas.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
I dig out the big ol' can of Captain Black White around Christmas time ... but since that's been disqualified by the first post, I'll toss a couple out there that aren't Christmas blends, but can serve as such.
C&D Gentleman Caller. Had to put this one out there. Very familiar, sweet, desserty flavor and aroma. Despite the presence of deertongue, very tobacco forward and satisfying nostalgia inducement.
Warhorse Green. Nothing Christmas about this? Heck, this tasty nic-bomb is very Christmas Spice/pumpkin donuts inflected to me, with a surprisingly familiar, pleasant room note. (This one's been a huge game changer to me in recent months; I love the stuff!) :puffy:

Jan 8, 2013
I've been enjoying Milan Tonacconist's Christmas Blend. It's a very nice aromatic.
"Cinnamon, spice, and everything nice describes this special blend Milan's elves created to celebrate the season and it's back by very popular demand. Virginia, Burley, and Cavendish tobaccos come together to create a wonderful taste of spice, nutmeg, rum, and cranberries. This is the perfect blend for everyone to enjoy during the holiday season, including any nonsmokers in the vicinity! Christmas Blend is available through December 31, 2018."

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
For the past couple of months I've been trying out different aros to see if I hate them all or not. I have to say that Country Squire Figgy Pudding is one of the best aromatics I've ever had. I was looking forward to "English Weather" but I think Figgy Pudding may very well be my new Christmas tradition...

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Park Lane Tobacconist blends a Christmas Cake that is pressed into cute little cakes. It is mostly Virginia and otherwise a "light" aromatic. I find the flavors stronger than light but it is pleasant to smoke, and definitely fits the bill. It is well loved to nonsmokers in the room.

spartacus

Lifer
Nov 7, 2018
Mesa, Arizona
I tried Sutliff Pumpkin Spice the other day. I was not impressed with it. I also tried Scotty's Egg Nog. It is a very very mild smoke with a room note the wife loved.

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
If you like clove, like I do, I'd definitely second King's Oriental.
Otherwise, I like the LJ Peretti annual holiday offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.