PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Greetings! I’m back. Went through a rough stretch medically then had my maintenance Monday only to lose our power due to 7 power poles in our local vicinity getting snapped by the winds from tropical storm Phillipe. Had power restored late last night so had a hot breakfast and even hotter shower then headed out for my weekly ivIG infusion.
Keeping it smokey with 3 y/o Three Nuns in a rather neat corn cob cavalier made by a gentleman who sells them on Etsy, they come with removable bowls and a golf tee for the bottom clean out. I got the hardwood shank model but he sells them with corn cob shanks as well, great to be back, regards.

banjo
26346307539_cffdd9cfd2_z_d.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Fish', you are one tough rascal. Keep on keeping on. That's a fine cob Cavalier.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Sounds like a challenging week, Fish. Glad to hear things are settling down a bit.
I do believe you are channeling Calvin & Hobbes' Spaceman Spiff in that photo.... :nana:
spiff-600x600.png

jay-roger.jpg

johnnyiii

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2013
hertford nc
When your doc tells you to give up that pipe. Just nod and smile nicely. Say ok if ya gotta but keep your toes and fingers crossed when you do. ... learned that when I was a kid. lol
Best of luck from the outer banks of north carolina and a hart attack survivor with a wife that just got over cancer... best wishes and true sympathy from someone who can atleast understand a little

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Glad you are on your feet again. I gotta say, that is my favorite pipe out of all the pipes you've modeled for us this year. Reminds me of the German Hunting pipes, minus the golf tee. Keep hanging in there! :puffpipe:

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
i'm glad to see you back. I really enjoy your pipe pics, I check for them daily. best of health to you

Status
Not open for further replies.