PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebsterDitty

Lurker
Nov 8, 2019
Michigan
Welcome from central N.C. My paternal grandparents had a sandy-soil farm in western Michigan a little east of Muskegon. It was their summer retreat, no electricity or running water. While the house was still standing, I camped there with a buddy. Crick with the coldest water in the world. Family finally sold it to a Christmas tree farmer.
mso489 Of course, western Michigan is known for beautiful, vast sand dunes that test tourist’s strength and endurance. Camping during the warm summer months can be challenging. Swarms of black flies and sand flies test the mettle of all who venture there.

WebsterDitty

Lurker
Nov 8, 2019
Michigan
With my metabolism getting up to 125 would a miracle. That 340 is all tobacco.
Collecting 340 pounds of tobacco is surely a testament to your determination of this wonderful pastime. Are you a collector that favors every new blend or do you have your prescribed favorites that are stacked higher and higher?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Collecting 340 pounds of tobacco is surely a testament to your determination of this wonderful pastime. Are you a collector that favors every new blend or do you have your prescribed favorites that are stacked higher and higher?
Just been putting it back for the past thirty years for the day when I could no longer afford it or it was no longer available. I have mostly genre specific or blend specific pipes and have seen many favorite blends become discontinued so I have put back 5-20 pounds of the blends I really enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.