PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogfire

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2019
Hello from Nova Scotia Canada. Dad was a longtime pipe smoker and I have about ten pipes in my collection so far. I have been smoking Peter Stokkabye tobacco when I could get it in bulk and Amphora otherwise. Pipe Tobacco is about forty dollars a pouch here, so it's hard sometimes to afford it. I have been reading posts in the forum and thought it was time I joined.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Welcome from Saskatchewan. Tobacco is about the same price here. Check out a few of the website sponsors and order it online. PM are if you need help or have questions.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Welcome from Ontario

Always nice to see a fellow Canadian piper on here

I was in Nova Scotia about 10 years ago with a friend and although I don’t remember much from that week( thank god...lol) I do remember that the people there are absolutely fantastic and so kind and friendly. Love the east coast. Where abouts are you from? Cole Harbour perhaps ? I only ask cause my favorite hockey player is from there. Lol

Anyway hope u enjoy the forums lot of good people here and lots of knowledge to be learned. Cheers brother

bogfire

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2019
Thanks all for your kind messages and offer of assistance. I took a look at the 4noggins website and it seems to suit the bill so will see what happens.

I am in Dartmouth Nova Scotia and close to Cole Harbour. Though I am a die hard Leafs fan,so don't often root for "Sid the kid." Looking forward to learning more here.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Welcome from Ottawa.
I have a couple of friends returning from vacation in the States with a few gift tins for me. It's legal and about the only way to counter the draconian tobacco measures here in Canada.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
Welcome aboard from Detroit!
Hope you enjoy it here. Always plenty of lively banter and good knowledge to soak up!
:puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.