PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
What a small world. I grew up in Macomb as well. Went to Dakota High School and graduated in '08. Lived on 21 mile road between Vandyke and Schoenherr.

Perhaps we know eachother?

Reactions: Jamdat692

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Welcome from Detroit.
A few years back, we had a small group of us from SE Michigan and Ohio who were getting together regularly for a bowl and a chat. Sometimes we went to pipe shops. It died because of scheduling problems.
Maybe we should try again.

Jamdat692

Lurker
Oct 5, 2019
What a small world. I grew up in Macomb as well. Went to Dakota High School and graduated in '08. Lived on 21 mile road between Vandyke and Schoenherr.

Perhaps we know eachother?

I went to lakeshore graduated in 2004 spent a lot of time in shelby from 04-09 so possibly

Jamdat692

Lurker
Oct 5, 2019
Welcome from Detroit.
A few years back, we had a small group of us from SE Michigan and Ohio who were getting together regularly for a bowl and a chat. Sometimes we went to pipe shops. It died because of scheduling problems.
Maybe we should try again.
Sounds good to me

JTex

Lurker
Oct 2, 2019
China Spring, Texas
Welcome from central Texas. Isn't it great that there are so many different tobaccos to try. Eventually we find our favorite--until we try the next one.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome from Illinois. Spent many summer vacations in Michigan when the kids were young. The U.P., Mackinac Island, Traverse City, Holland, Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village...the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.