PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Hello all,
This is Scott, just east of Baltimore, Maryland. Long time lurker here and long time listener of the podcast! I’ve been smoking pipes since 2009 and am a proud member of the Chesapeake Pipe Club, based out of Baltimore. I set the pipe down for a few years, only to pick it back up recently. I have a modest collection of about 20 pipes, and enjoy primarily blends from Samuel Gawith and Gawith Hoggarth. Looking forward to meeting some new people and catching up with past acquaintances. For fellow Marylanders, I’m 10 min from Main Street Cigar and 30 min from The Humidour, and am always up for getting together with fellow pipe enthusiasts for a smoke.
Regards,
Scott

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Welcome to the Forum. I was born and raised in South Baltimore (1947-1985), about a mile south of the inner harbor. Now live in SC since 1985. Family is still in Baltimore. Spent 15 yrs with the Baltimore Police and 8 yrs with the helicopter unit (Foxtrot).

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Welcome, Scott.
I'm in Austin, Texas but was raised in Baltimore, southwest, Lakeland, wedged between Lansdowne and Cherry Hill.
Here are my credentials: :mrgreen:
boh.jpg

jay-roger.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
jaytex969: nice tat man!
Al: definitely looking forward to meeting up again at some point. Last time I saw you was at Newark 4 or 5 years ago. The Boswell meetup was a good time yesterday. We met a couple of fellow Marylanders and wound up going out to lunch with them. It’s always amazing how fast 6 hours fly by when you’re having a good time enjoying the fellowship of fellow pipe smokers.
Take care,

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.