PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
So do we, now, after two decades in the desert.

I am among the millions here in CA, but feel very lucky to be where I am. In spite of all the nonsense and over regulation.

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
So do we, now, after two decades in the desert.

I am among the millions here in CA, but feel very lucky to be where I am. In spite of all the nonsense and over regulation.

Yeah, I want to see the new complex when it's built in Inglewood. From the renderings I've seen it looks pretty nice. Not been a Rams fan in many years. I need to warm up to them again. I love the area you live. Are you a literary man? I always think writer when I think of Monterey. Don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep.

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
Welcome from Largo, FL! What are you smoking?
Thanks. I only smoke in the evenings. Last night I smoked some Peter Heinrichs No. 314. I've had the can for a few years and popped it open a couple weeks ago and transferred it to a jar. I started in on it last week. I generally don't pledge allegiance to any one thing. But if I like something I will pick up a few ounces and hang with it for a spell. I don't keep a variety. I smoke and get more as needed. But I am considering stocking up for doomsday. Maybe I should store a couple pounds of something.

Reactions: Elric

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
Sure, when I'm "between books". Productions are keeping me stupidly busy at the moment. Pretty country out your way.
Are you an editor or writer? I have written two books, one is in copy edit right now and I am working on revisions as I allow myself to be distracted by everything or anything. I hoped to release book 1 by year end, but it doesn't look like I'll make that deadline. I must be slow. Anyhow, I could use a local editor.

It is a bit less crowded out this way. I do have a nice view. I like it anyway.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Neither, I'm sorry to say. I'm an animal trainer. I work with various dogs, cats, mice, tazmanian devils, roosters, tweety birds, the occasional wabbit, and a smart ass duck. The studio likes to glamorize it by calling it art direction or color supervision but I know better.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. All I see of California lately are TV news segments of flaming landscapes. I was home-ported at Long Beach back when it was a big naval port. Now I understand it is mostly a maritime port mainly for traffic from China. Stay safe, and I hope the only fire you encounter is the ember in your pipe.

Reactions: jpmcwjr
Status
Not open for further replies.