PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlmcguire

Lurker
Jul 22, 2018
Hello all! Picked up a pipe a little over 3 months ago and have been lurking here for tips ever since. I've found the sage advice and breadth of opinions invaluable. My current favorite pipe is a Stanwell bent apple (182) and, so far, my fave tobaccos are Bengal Slices/Father Dempsey/Autumn Evening. Looking forward to learning more. No experience with Mixture 79 but now I'm curious.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the forums, John! :clap:
...Mixture 79 but now I'm curious.
Don't know much about it; and from what I read, it seems like I never will know much about it.

But, McClelland has come and gone, and M-79 is still around...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hope Mills, I believe that's the home of Carolina Wren Press, or it used to be. Welcome aboard. Several members are from N.C. including me and jiminks who does expansive numbers of tobacco reviews.

nitemair13

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2018
North Carolina
Another Carolina boy. Welcome, you'll find many here from North and South Carolina. You're south west of me in the state of I remember right.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to the forums! From Raleigh, here, just to the north of you. If you're interested, we have a pipe club that meets up here once a month. First Tuesday of every month @ 5 or 5:30 pm. If you want to come out, just let me know, or send an email to the contact on the TAPS (Triangle Area Pipe Smokers) website and they'll add you to the mailing list. Otherwise, welcome again, and happy smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.