PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

ColoradoLunter

Oct 22, 2019
Hello all,

I have been a pipe smoker most of my adult life. I live in Denver and work as a professional fly fishing guide. I am always on the search for the next perfect tobacco. I am so stoked to be here and to chat with everyone. If you are ever in the Denver area hit me up.

gervais

Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Welcome! I've always wanted to try fly fishing. Love bass fishing though, that's for sure! Heck, I just love to fish... What's your favourite blend right now?

Reactions: kurtbob

peregrinus

Aug 4, 2019
Seattle
Hello and welcome from Seattle.
The mental image of standing in a sun dappled trout stream with a fly rod and pipe is a good one.

Reactions: dcon

Burley Guy

Oct 18, 2019
Colorado
Hello all,

I have been a pipe smoker most of my adult life. I live in Denver and work as a professional fly fishing guide. I am always on the search for the next perfect tobacco. I am so stoked to be here and to chat with everyone. If you are ever in the Denver area hit me up.
Welcome from a fellow fly fishing addict in Grand Junction!

yaboofive

Jan 28, 2010
Welcome from Littleton. It is nice to see another local brother of the briar who is also as our fair master Izaak would put it, a brother of the angle. While I have yet to pick up a fly rod, I do believe I am one of the few in this state that uses a center-pin on these rivers.

Reactions: ColoradoLunter