PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkiePride

Lurker
Oct 27, 2019
Chandler, AZ
Howdy All
I've been a happy pipe smoker for about 20 years. I like to collect pipes and so far have a decent selection. My favorites are Peterson and Savinelli but i'm still adding to the collection. I had always been an aromatic fan but have recently started to dive into English/non-aromatics. My stock includes many tobaccos as I am constantly trying new blends. Tinned tobaccos have really taken my interest lately. Right now I probably have about 20+ tobaccos in stock. I joined the forum to hear from others about their experience and occasionally ask questions. Don't tell the moderators but I haven't tried mixture 79. I must be a noob.

Reactions: scottygod

OkiePride

Lurker
Oct 27, 2019
Chandler, AZ
Thanks all, glad to have found this place. Happened upon it doing some research on Perique tobaccos and the difference between English/Non Aromatics, which i find there isnt really a difference.

Parsimonious Piper

Can't Leave
Oct 12, 2019
Welcome Aboard. We lived in AZ (Chandler) for almost 20 years before returning to the South.

There are a wide variety of non-aro blends. English is typified by the inclusion of Latakia.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Welcome aboard from Florida. PS...I haven’t tried Mixture 79 myself, but let’s keep that between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.