PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratepiper

Lurker
Feb 17, 2019
Hello all. My name is Mitchell (Mitch). I first picked up the pipe in 1992. It was a on and off again. In 2010 I again picked up the pipe and have not looked back. I tend to enjoy English and Balkan blends. Looking forward to talking with you all.

piratepiper

Lurker
Feb 17, 2019
thanks all. trouttimes my current most smoked blend is Star of the East. some of my favorites are G.L. Pease Abingdon, Gaslight, Quiet Nights, and Westminster. I think I am gonna order some Father Dempsey to try. I am guessing by your handle you enjoy trout fishing. My other passion is fly fishing.

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
I spend far to much time on the water but much is just watching, smoking and studying. A good smoke is as important to the experience as catching fish these days.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Welcome aboard Mitch! I'm Duane, and have been pipe smoking since '91. Tend towards Virginia/Oriental blends myself but sometimes go back to Balkans from time to time.

piratepiper

Lurker
Feb 17, 2019
I have had black frigate and liked it a lot. I have a couple of tins in the cellar. I tend to like bent shapes. thanks for the warm welcome.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I tend to like bent shapes.
We tend to get bent pretty regularly. You should enjoy it.
Welcome to the forum!
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.