PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Have any of you ever ordered consigment tins from www.pipestud.com? If so were they reliable?

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
thanks wood I just wanted to make sure he was on the up and up before I put out money, but if he is a member here he has to be a good guy :D :puffy:

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
bulldogbriar89:
I'll second what woodsroad said. In my opinion Pipestud's Consignment Shop is without peer and I can recommend it wholeheartedly, as I have made multiple purchases from him with NO problems.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
Steve Fallon (pipestud) is one of the most reputable dealers in the business as well as being a great guy. Personally, I trust him implicitly. When buying vintage tins there is always a chance that the tin has been compromised, Steve inspects all his offerings carefully and if he has the slightest doubt about a tin he will note it in his description.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Steve is the best, buy with supreme confidence in both the listing and the service/packaging.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
He's an long-time, active member of the pipesmoking community. The fact that he didn't post on this thread speaks volumes as to his character and positive reputation.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Steve Fallon (aka Pipestud) is a paragon of virtue and an all around nice guy.
I have purchased MANY pipes from him on Ebay and when I had a question about one, he emailed the ARTISAN and got me an answer in less than 24 hours.
I have also purchased a good many tins from his consignment site. He bills and ships CRAZY fast.
I live in WA and his packages from TX frequently take 2-3 days.
He is a superstar.
I think my last feedback on ebay for him was, "minor diety" or somesuch. lol

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
I haven't ordered from pipestud yet but Steve is topnotch and a credit to pipes and pipesmokers.

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
I recently had him sell some pipes for me. There was a small problem that he resolved WAY beyond my expectations of fairness. He is simply as good as it gets. Period.

escioe

Oct 31, 2013
Steve, proprietor of pipestud.com, basically represents the best that the pipe world has to offer. Order with confidence. I've done so for years.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Steve is a great guy. Ordered from his site and his auctions many times. Also was lucky enough to enjoy a smoke with him at the KC Pipe Show. Plus he beat me in the slow smoke contest! (although so did all but one other guy...)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Steve is efficient and honest. You can order from him with confidence.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
after sending 2 emails to him I could tell he is a great guy, and know I will be ordering from him again in the future. I told him that you guys had nothing but good things to say about him

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
What can I say, He's a fellow Texan from Waco, home of the Texas Rangers and Baylor. Absolutely the best in the world, Steve too :worship:
Richard

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Can we all join hands now for a rousing rendition of Kumbaya?

Steve may have a first here: all thumbs up and no naysayers. Speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.