PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Just seems like a breakdown of communication, Nate was off the forum for a few days so he wouldn't have seen the PMs. He's back and has taken care of the issue. Issue resolved and I maintain my faith in and good opinion of Nate.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks Druid. Much appreciated.
I'm on disability and my sense of time is off because everyday is the same without work or family. I apologize to Juan, but he's out of order here. Had it been a week or two maybe, but days? No way. No f'ing way.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I too am out of order. I don't know all the facts, never walked a mile in either man's shoes, and I want to publicly and privately apologize to Nate. None of my business and I should never have stuck my nose in this.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Those photos Juan posted... With my pipes on it. How else would he have gotten that photo were I ignoring him?

May 31, 2012
giphy.gif

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
:(

This thread makes Jesus facepalm

latest

This is why I only shop from businesses and ebay.
Something about this situation stinks, and it isn't nate.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
There is no doubt that there was a lack of communication here. That much is clear.
Looks like the last message you sent to him, aside from today, was on the 18th. In my world, that's almost a week, not a couple days.
It doesn't mean that he has a right to crucify you, but I would say it's at least understandable that he was a little curious what was going on.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I have publicly and privately apologized to Nate, and he is the perfect gentleman and has accepted my apology. I am here for learning about pipes and tobacco, nothing more.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I maintain my faith in and good opinion of Nate
YES!

i'm really getting a kick out of this thread look at the disparity between bungee's posts only one day apart

Yea, I just don't get it either. Nate,you have my sympathy and I'd do a deal with ya in a second. You GOOD in my book Bro...

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
That's a shit deal, 80$ for a rack that was supposed to be you only pay for shipping. You'll be lucky if it only costs 40$ to send it back. Just send him 40$ through paypal and f*ck it. Why pay to send it back to save face you haven't lost? Plus the postal service is supposed to be shit in argentina so it could very well end up getting lost in the mail and then you getting further hassle being accused of not sending it. I'd just send 40$ case closed.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Man! Walk a dog for a bit and the whole world turns upside down.
I know everyone likes to warn all the others about some slight, real or imagined. Let the two parties work it out or not. It is certainly not incumbent upon me to warn others unless and until I have taken all the remedial actions available. Even then I would be hesitant to disparage another on a public forum. Too many members are too quick to air their problems, sharing the misery as it were. If you buy on the internet and get screwed, take your medicine. I can look after myself, nobody else needs to play "Better Business Bureau" for me.
If you got a bad pipe, take it up with the vendor. Product not received? Contact them or PayPal or your credit card issuer. Why publicize it? Once you've exhausted all your options and you still feel aggrieved, tell it to the Padre or Sky Pilot. Buying on the net, especially from home based "mom and pops" entails some risk. We are not all friends here, honest and trustworthy. Aliases, avatars, etc. should lead one to exercise great discretion before parting with product or moneys. "Always expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed. Sometimes you might be pleasantly surprised."

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I had to come here to defend myself. Something I shouldn't have needed to do. I've been nothing but straight in my time here. I give when I can. I sell extra tobacco as a service as I made no money from it. I've been nothing but good here. Then this. I'm taking a vacation from the forum. Might be back someday. Just don't know. Should anyone need to reach me: N8LOOKS@ME.COM

I won't be checking messages here.
Have LOVED it here. Really it's helped me a great deal.
Best wishes,
N8

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
Btw, 4 days is a few days, not a week.
Your previous comment said 2 to 3 days...
Ok... maybe my math skills are wrong. The last time you messaged him, was on the 18th. And actually, looking at the whole list of your sent messages that you posted, your PM's from today are dated the 25th. Which means that your time zone is off or something. Either way, that means that every one of your messages is dated a day ahead of when they were actually sent.
The 17th would make one full week ago that you messaged him.
I'm not assuming, I'm not fabricating... those are the facts, as you posted them.

Dec 24, 2012
Just wanted to publicly state here, for the record, that cigrmaster sold me a load of complete bullshit and I am requesting that all of you shun him in order to make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.