PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2012
Nate!! Glad your back I have always enjoyed your posts!
+1
Yeah,

hang around for a while man,

you always got the good stuff.
Here's to hoping everything is on the up 'n up for you and any mental funk will dissipate into sublime happiness!

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Glad you are back friend!
And I'm terribly sorry if this thread bothered you. It wasn't my intention.

I was surprised and a bit disappointed about not hearing from you. That's all.
Hope everything's well on your side and once again I apologize if you found this thread irritating.
Cheers,
J

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Bad week, but even so, if something stops being fun why do it?

No worries! Stay or go, it's nbd. The boards can get old fast. That's why you see most of the guys posting have only been around for a couple of years. 8O

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Well, looks like you are not back.
Hope you are enjoying the rack friend.
At the end of the day, people are what they do, not what they say...
J

bungee

Can't Leave
Oct 31, 2015
Sorry for bumping this one.
I was reading the "2015 Esoterica Sales Fraud Incident" thread and I find it difficult to believe that a guy that played outraged and righteous, like this Nate character, would turn around and pull the same s@#t on another member.

And he was outraged even after getting his money back.
I don't give a flying rat's ass about the forty bucks he swindled from me, although I'm not getting the money back.

But I do care about making sure that he doesn't do it to anyone else.
To say the least, the guy has a double set of standards.

More likely just a scammer and a plain dirtbag.
Remember this when he returns on a rainy day, playing coy, pretending nothing happened.
I'm really pissed.
J

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Tasking everything you are saying at face value, and Nate disputed none of it, he is a hypocrite of the highest order. Sorry you got hosed.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
In December Nate sold me some Motzek Strang and the deal went off without a hitch. Good product at a good price. I hope he returns and we can hear what happened with your pipe rack.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Sorry guys. Juan, I'm just gonna send it back to you. Sorry for any communication issue we've had. I just got the rack and you're worried I haven't sent you shipping within a few days time? I'll pay for your shipping, mine, and you get the rack back. So quick to judge guys? Seriously? Thought you guys knew me better than that.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
So everything bungee said was absolutely true. All the blather from Nate about masspiper/Don Clark was just self-projection.

Wow, just wow. That ain't right.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I haven't fucked anyone over. I JUST GOT THE RACK!!!! It hasn't been a few days. I'd NEVER rip anyone off! Not EVER. Jumping to conclusion this fast is insane. I've had a TOUGH weekend and don't need this crap. You guys were my friends here. Almost 2000 posts you're so quick to judge me? Sad.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Then why did you ignore him? He sent you multiple PMs and put up this thread when you blew him off. Why not communicate with him? This thread was up two days, you responded, ignored the issue, and now that you get called out, it's not you, it's him that is at fault here. What is a "few days," exactly?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've avoided this forum. Needed time off. Two days and I'm being called names. Seriously?! TWO DAYS!! I'm not allowed a couple days off? You must be joking. I received the rack mid last week. We chatted a couple days after because the rack was damaged. I take FRI SAT SUN off and I'm getting this from my friends here?

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Reading this one laments the passing of a gentlemans duel. Definately a case for 'pistols at dawn' to save face & restore honour lost.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Dual? Not a chance. Like I said, Juan will get his rack back along with cash and some tobacco. Im just stunned...

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
How long have you had the rack. If it is only two days, then he is out of order, especially over $40 dollars. So, yes, it may be that the O/P is the bad guy and you are the victim. That is possible.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
he is out of order dude. It's only been the weekend. You're unbelievable. I wasn't checking my forum Mail. For two days I haven't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.