PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I've been searching ebay for a pipe that was made on my birth year (1975). Well, I came upon an ebay seller that has pretty good prices on Dunhills. I mean it seems they could be charging alot more. So, has anyone bought any thing from http://myworld.ebay.com/bruyerepipes/.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Ebay's feedback system is very reliable and hasn't steered me wrong. This is coming from someone who buys and sells frequently on there. Another useful thing you can do is look at things they have sold already to make sure they aren't trying to sell an item that has already sold.
If you go to the page showing all the items they have for sale, just click on completed listings. If you scroll down on the left the prices are then highlighted green or red. Red meaning a product didn't sell and green meaning a product did sell.
Hope this helps.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
man. he has 320 items at an average of about $200 = $64,000 on sale today, WOW

good feedback so far but wow. 8O

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I would feel confident doing business with him. I tested him last week by low balling on his Winslow D. I offered him 200.00 for a 385.00 retail. He came back at 365.00, I told him my final offer is 250.00, he did not accept it.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
He participates on the SmokersForum and seems to have a good reputation with those folks. He does have some nice wares, good luck on the Dunnie!

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I have purchased from him before and have been satisfied with his pipes. Just purchased a Peterson from him also.

Like the others have stated, if the feedback is good than you can be assured that you are dealing with a respectable seller.

With that being said, don't hunt me down if there is that chance that things do go wrong! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.